Our attractively designed All Networks tri-band signal booster tops all other boosters and supports multiple frequency bands. The adjustable controls can be changed to your preferences for smoother voice and data transmissions. It’s “tri-band repeater” and works perfectly for 850MHz, 1800MHz and 2100MHz. Regardless of your present phone coverage and frequency, you will experience improved signal strength. It is working properly even if you are suffering from weak outside signal strength (1-2 bars outside).
Our quick installation kit comes complete with instructions and takes less than 15 minutes.
It supports all the carrier companies’ (Vodafone, Yes Optus, Other Providers) network services throughout Australia without any harmful emissions. Our products are rigorously tested and offer true “5-bar” signal wherever you are. In case of the rare, minor glitch, our 24/7 professionally trained staff can assist you to remedy the situation. We guarantee our products for your satisfaction with impressive signal strength!
To choose the right option, you would need to determine the network you would like to improve – 2G, 3G, 4G or all, the network provider and the area size (square feet or meters).
We provide Standard Line Products in case you get 3-5 bars outside on your mobile and Pro Line products in case your outside signal is from 1-2 bars.
Our signal boosters are CE, ISO & RoHS certified.
Here’s a simple, quick test to check whether your place is suitable for a signal booster.
The only thing you should do is check your outside signal strength on your mobile phone.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Find the highest point where you could put the outside antenna (generally on the roof).
2. Check how many signal bars you see on your mobile phone’s display while you are at that highest point
3. If you have 0 bars – contact us for help to make sure you’ll get a sufficiently powerful solution.
4. If you are suffering from poor outside signal strength of 1-2 bars, then our powerful booster kit will come to help you to get out of that troublesome situation and provide 5 full constant bars inside. (Of course, you can also use a standard kit with a yagi antenna, but the quantity of bars won’t go higher than 3-4 bars inside.)
5. If your outside signal strength is 3-4 bars, then we recommended you purchase a standard booster kit with a yagi antenna upgrade.
6. In case you have 4-5 bars outside, then no yagi upgrade is required as in this case the standard kit’s power will be sufficient enough to provide you with full 5 bars indoors.
7. Measure your property size to make sure the cable set included in a kit will be enough. We offer extra upgrades to help you have an easy set-up.
This booster is specially designed to work with a poor outdoor signal. We offer a Yagi antenna and more powerful booster included in the kit. The High Power Booster guarantees 5 constant bars inside your property.
You may still upgrade with more internal antennas and extra cable to be able get a signal in all the corners over your home, office or wherever you are using it.