The single-band 4G mobile signal booster works with 1800MHz frequency and improves connectivity in spaces of up to 300 sqm. The device is compatible with all Australian network operators including OtherProviders, Vodafone and Optus.
If you live or work in regional areas and suburbs where cable, fiber or DSL are not available, then installing a mobile phone booster with a mobile phone repeater will allow you to enjoy high-speed wireless data and voice connectivity.
It takes only 15 minutes to set up the mobile signal booster and immediately receive top-tier 4G signal, making surfing the web, sending emails or using mobile apps feel like you were connecting in the CBD.
The mobile signal booster kit, which includes an outdoor antenna, the signal booster, and an indoor antenna, are recommended for medium-size homes, shops, bars, cafes and offices where 50 to 100 people may connect at the same time.
As with all products, we provide technical support for after-sales inquiries or requests for help. All our products are CE and RoHS ISO certified, guaranteeing that the devices are of high quality, safe and stable.
To choose the right option, you would need to determine the network you would like to improve – 2G, 3G, 4G or all, the network provider and the area size (square feet or meters).
We provide Standard Line Products in case you get 3-5 bars outside on your mobile and Pro Line products in case your outside signal is from 1-2 bars.
Our signal boosters are CE, ISO & RoHS certified.
Here’s a simple, quick test to check whether your place is suitable for a signal booster.
The only thing you should do is check your outside signal strength on your mobile phone.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Find the highest point where you could put the outside antenna (generally on the roof).
2. Check how many signal bars you see on your mobile phone’s display while you are at that highest point
3. If you have 0 bars – contact us for help to make sure you’ll get a sufficiently powerful solution.
4. If you are suffering from poor outside signal strength of 1-2 bars, then our powerful booster kit will come to help you to get out of that troublesome situation and provide 5 full constant bars inside. (Of course, you can also use a standard kit with a yagi antenna, but the quantity of bars won’t go higher than 3-4 bars inside.)
5. If your outside signal strength is 3-4 bars, then we recommended you purchase a standard booster kit with a yagi antenna upgrade.
6. In case you have 4-5 bars outside, then no yagi upgrade is required as in this case the standard kit’s power will be sufficient enough to provide you with full 5 bars indoors.
7. Measure your property size to make sure the cable set included in a kit will be enough. We offer extra upgrades to help you have an easy set-up.
This booster is specially designed to work with a poor outdoor signal. We offer a Yagi antenna and more powerful booster included in the kit. The High Power Booster guarantees 5 constant bars inside your property.
You may still upgrade with more internal antennas and extra cable to be able get a signal in all the corners over your home, office or wherever you are using it.